The 6th edition of Biogas is taking place on the 1-2 October in San Francisco. The event brings together over 30 top level speakers who will share best practice case studies of agri, waste, landfill, sewage and wastewater biogas, providing an excellent platform for networking, knowledge transfer and new business development.
Learn from leading project developers, utilities, financiers and policy makers, including:
- David Albers, President, BioEnergy Solutions
- Philip Brown, President & Chief Executive Officer, Diversified Energy
- Kevin Best, Chief Executive Officer, RealEnergy
- Brian Gannon, President, Biogas Energy
- Mitch Pratt, Senior Vice President, Corporate Secretary, Clean Energy
- Ken Brennan, Senior Project Manager, Business Development, Pacific Gas & Electric
- Martha Krebs, Deputy Director, California Energy
- Jeff Reed, Director of Market Development & Emerging Technology, San Diego Gas & Electric
- Chris Voell, Program Manager, EPA AgSTAR
- Steve Wilburn, President, Firm Green Energy
- William Zobel, Clean Transportation Program Manager, Sempra Utilities
- Jason Patrick, Vice President, Merrill Lynch Commodities
- Paul Douglas, Supervisor, Renewable Procurement and Resource Planning, California Public Utility Commission
Don’t miss this opportunity to network with and question leading market experts during 2 days of high level debate Register Now!