The 6th International Symposium on Environment and Energy Finance Issues (ISEFI-2018), jointly organized by the IPAG Center for Energy Economics and Environment (IPAG Business School) and the Centre of Geopolitics of Energy and Raw Materials (Paris Dauphine University) with the support of the International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE), will take place on 24-26 May 2018 in Paris, France. It aims to provide academics, policymakers, and practitioners with a valuable forum for discussion and critical analysis of the major issues and challenges that interrelate energy, environment, macroeconomics and financial markets.
The conference organizers would like to invite the submission of both theoretical and empirical papers (in PDF files) relating to all aspects of environment, and energy markets as well as their interactions with financial markets such as climate negotiations and scenarios for a +2° world, corporate finance analysis for energy companies, econometrics of energy markets, energy and climate models, energy and environment, energy policies for low carbon transportation, energy risks: assessment and modeling, financial regulation of energy and environmental markets, intergenerational choices under global environmental change, and natural resources, risk, welfare and social preferences. See the conference website for more details: http://isefi.sciencesconf.org/.
- Professor Robert Pindyck, MIT Sloan School of Management, United States
- Professor Rick van der Ploeg, University of Oxford & Research Director of the Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, United KingdomORGANIZERS
- Anna Creti (co-chair), University of Paris Dauphine
- Khaled Guesmi (co-chair), IPAG Business School
- Lutz Kilian (co-chair), University of Michigan
- Duc Khuong Nguyen, IPAG Business School
- Ingmar Schumacher, IPAG Business School
- Eric Strobl, University of Bern
- Cees Withagen, IPAG Business School & VU University
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
Interested authors can submit their research papers (in PDF files), no later than March 4, 2018 via the Symposium website: https://isefi.sciencesconf.org/submission/submit
A selection of high-quality papers submitted to the ISEFI-2018 Symposium will be published in Special Issues of Associated Journals (to be announced as soon as possible).
- March 4, 2018: Submission deadline (full papers, PDF files)
- March 25, 2018: Notification of acceptance/rejection
- April 22, 2018: Registration deadline
- May 24-26, 2018: Symposium event