CALL FOR ABSTRACTS – SISC 10th Annual Conference
SISC2022: Governing the Future
Rome, 19-21 October 2022
PLEASE NOTE: There will be no extension to the abstract submission deadline this year, as the deadline is very close to the start of the conference. Please submit your abstract in due time!
“SISC2022: Governing the Future” is the title of the SISC 10th Annual Conference, taking place on October 19th-21st, 2022, in Rome.
Official language of the Conference is English.
The Conference aims at connecting leading scientists, researchers, economists, practitioners, business leaders, and policy makers, whose activities are focused on different aspects of climate change, its impacts and related policies.
The call for abstracts is now open!
We invite you to submit the abstracts on the following topics by, September 3rd, 2022
Topics of interest for submission include:
1. Integrated approaches to climate change impacts, climate risks and adaptation options
2. Sectoral approaches to climate change impacts, climate risks and adaptation options
3. Mitigation pathways and technologies in the contest of sustainable development
4. Assessing, predicting and managing climate impacts and future climate risk in urban areas
5. Global commons and climate policy: governance and implementation
6. Predicting climate change in the context of risk and adaptation options
7. Climate trends: changes in means and extreme events in observations, simulations and projections
8. Climate services and their potential to support adaptation and risk management
9. Climate justice and climate rights: climate change as a social, ethical and legal issue
Submit your abstract here: https://www.sisclima.it/conferenza-annuale-2022/