The following links are to blog posts and open access journal articles written by our members and other practitioners of ecological economics
- Richardson, R. B. (2019). Resource depletion is a serious problem, but ‘footprint’ estimates don’t tell us much about it. The Conversation, July 24, 2019.
- Richardson, R. B. and N. G. Brugnone. (2018). Need a reason to care about a Line 5 spill? Here’s 6 billion of them. Bridge, May 28, 2018. Ann Arbor, MI: The Center for Michigan.
- Richardson, R. B. (2018). Neoliberalism and the erosion of science in environmental policy. Future U, May 7, 2018.
- Richardson, R. B. and C. Flint. (2016). Bringing insights from social science to environmental science and policy. The EPA Blog, October 26, 2016.
- Richardson, R. B. (2015). Correcting the books with the Genuine Progress Indicator. ecotrope, February 20, 2015.
- Richardson, R. B. (2014). oikos + tropos = ecotrope. ecotrope, December 11, 2014.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric (2019). The Green New Deal is an antidote – not a reason – for panic Stockholm Environment Institute Perspectives October 18th, 2019
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric (2019). The realism of the Green New Deal: Stockholm Environment Institute Perspectives Feb 13th, 2019
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric (2018). Pushing and pulling our way to a greener future. Stockholm Environment Institute Perspective October 15th, 2018
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric (2018). A realistic alternative to the neoliberal magical market. Stockholm Environment Institute Perspective June 12th, 2018
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric (2018). Getting off the fast track: the benefits of downshifting. Stockholm Environment Institute Perspective March 26th, 2018.
Peer-reviewed open-access publications:
- King, E. G., D. R. Nelson, and J. R. McGreevy. 2019. Advancing the integration of ecosystem services and livelihood adaptation. Environmental Research Letters 14:124057.
- Rutty, M. and R. Richardson. (2019). Tourism research in Cuba: Gaps in knowledge and challenges for sustainable tourism. Sustainability 11(12): 3340-3346.
- Subakanya, M., G. Tembo and R. B. Richardson. (2018). Land use plans and wildlife-inflicted crop damage in Zambia’s Game Management Areas. Environments 5(10): 110.
- Richardson, R. B. and M. Suvedi. (2018). The potential for small-scale aquaculture in Cambodia. Environments 5(7): 76.
- Richardson, R. B. (2010). Ecosystem services and food security: Economic perspectives on environmental sustainability. Sustainability 2(11): 3520-3548.
- Kemp-Benedict, E., Lamontagne, J., Laing, T., & Drakes, C. (2019). Climate Impacts on Capital Accumulation in the Small Island State of Barbados. Sustainability, 11(11), 3192.
- Sorrentino, J., Meenar, M., & Wargo, D. (2019). Residential land use change in the Wissahickon Creek Watershed: Profitability and sustainability?. Sustainability, 11(21), 5933.
- Kemp-Benedict, E., & Ghosh, E. (2018). Downshifting in the fast lane: A post-Keynesian model of a consumer-led transition. Economies, 6(1), 3. Real World Economics Reveiw (2019). ISSN 1755-9472 Issue no. 87: Special Issue Economics and the Ecosystem 19 March 2019.