The United States Society for Ecological Economics (USSEE) a regional society of the International Society for Ecological Economics (ISEE). To join, you must become a member of ISEE and choose an affiliation with the US society. ISEE membership offers a number of benefits, including:
- An opportunity to network with people around the world who share an interest in discovering just how human societies are transforming and being transformed by their environment.
- Biennial conferences (ISEE and USSEE) open to all members at discounted rates.
- Membership fees progressively scaled according to income category.
- Website that offers information of value to the membership as a network of researchers and leaders in the field.
- Searchable database of members.
- Biannual newsletter.
- Information on job openings in the field.
- Information on research funding opportunities.
- Dissemination of ecological economic tools, and discounts on books and journals.
Membership dues are based on your annual salary calculated in US dollars and are purchased on an auto-renew basis. From your member area (accessed via the login page, after you have joined) you can cancel at anytime. When you cancel, your membership and subscription will carry though until the end of your current membership cycle (a full year from the time you signed up for your membership), and then will go inactive. Login at anytime to reactivate your membership. Also, at anytime, you may cancel your subscription while leaving your membership active. All of this is accessible via the member area. Login here to access the member area.
ISEE (International Society for Ecological Economics) Membership Dues, including membership in USSEE:
- $15 for income less than $15,000
- $35 for income between $15,000 and $30,000
- $70 for income between $30,000 and $60,000
- $110 for income between $60,000 and $90,000
- $130 for income $90,000 and over